Wednesday, January 29, 2014

“Shall I lay out one of your novelty handkerchiefs today, sir?"


What ho, what ho, what ho!  The February I'd Like to Share event is this Saturday (Um. How is it February already.   Time is flying by a little too fast.  This does not please Cute Owl.) so dear Firmin, this is just a brief reminder that my salary has not been-- 

I'm wearing that joke out, aren't I.

So, uh, anyways. If you want to submit posts for the January I'd Like to Share link-up, please go do so over here.   Remember, just one link per person per month-- happy sharing!

*insert witty outro here*

3 comments:

Melody said...

Time is NOT flying for me and, shock of shocks, this does not really please Cute Owl 2. :P

Unknown said...

For the Giveaway on Jessica Greyson's Blog:
I already follow your blog under the name Michaela.

Carissa (Regency Woman) said...

I absolutely adore Jeeves & Wooster! And that moment in particular! Have you read any of Wodehouse's novels? They're equally as diverting as the miniseries. :)

And because I'm after participants, I'm doing an Anthony Andrews Blog Hop this month! It can be a hop, or not, it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other, but it would be fun to have other folks participating and doing posts on Anthony's various films, most of which, as I'm sure you know, are period dramas! So, if you're interested in participating, or want to let your readers know, my first post for the Blog Hop is here. I'd love it if you would consider participating! :)