Monday, June 3, 2013

Barricade Boys Week... and a guest post!



Eva-Joy is hosting a Barricade Boys week over at Ramblings of a Janeite in celebration of the week in 1832 when all our favorite literary characters got killed.  ...Well, is that inaccurate?  IS IT?  

Teasing aside, I'm incredibly excited about this blog event, and I think the rest of you will enjoy all the delightful Les-Mis-themed posts popping up on her blog this week.  I wanted to do something on my own blog to commemorate the 181st anniversary of the 1832 Paris Rebellion, but time got away from me this spring and I wasn't able to plan anything.  Which is why I'm so very excited that I DID have the opportunity to write a guest post for Eva-Joy's event!  Please head right over here to read my ramblings about my favorite little revolutionary... and I specify little, because I have a couple of other favorites too.  :D


1 comment:

Eva said...

Thanks for 'advertising' the event, Amy :) My mom and I both loved your post (she cried through it - I *knew* she would ;)