Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bits and pieces...

I've been bouncing about the house all day today alternately singing and humming this...

 

ONE DAY MORE until my sister and I see it LIVE! I can still hardly believe it. Really, it's quite incredible. Excited doesn't even begin to cover my feelings right now-- I can only imagine what my emotional level will be when we actually get inside the theater. Heehee.

Some of you have asked when I plan to see the movie, and when I plan to review it.  I'm going to wait to see it until it comes out on DVD, and it looks like that's going to happen in April.  So... we shall see.

Also... forgot to wish y'all a happy New Year yesterday. Ooops. Happy New Year, everybody! There are a ton of "goodbye, 2012" posts flying about the blogosphere right now, and to be honest I don't really have the time or inclination to add anything thoughtful to the mix-- I'd just end up bursting into "Do You Hear the People Sing?" at the end of every sentence. So I'll save my Year in Review post for my next blog-o-versary.

One more thing before I close-- the lovely Jessica was interviewed here a couple of weeks ago, and is giving away a copy of her captivating novel Annabeth's War.  (I'm almost finished with it, and boy is it ever good!) The winner of the giveaway, as announced on December 21st, was Padmé Arya Éowyn Istalrí Skywalker.  However, I still have not heard from her.  Padme, if you're reading this, please send me an email to missdashwood95[at]gmail[dot]com by Monday, January 7th.  If I haven't heard from you by then, I will need to pick another winner.

Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store! One more dawn, one more day, one day moooooooore!!!!!!

5 comments:

Clara Dawn said...

Why are you not seeing it in theaters? I personally am not seeing it in theaters because of the adult content... I cannot wait to watch it on Clearplay when it comes out on DVD!

Arielle Melody Bailey said...

Have the best time ever, m'dear!!! I'll be so excited to hear about it after you've seen it!!

I probably won't be seeing Les Mis 2012 until it comes out on DVD either. Maybe sometime we should schedule a watch-along and chat??

Melody said...

Heehee, reading of your more-than-excitement here, I cannot help but wonder what your "emotional level" will be when Certain Other Exciting Event which is rather far in the future sort of, but which I think about a lot anyways, happens. Will it be at all comparable, do you think? :P
>:D

Ahem. Anyways.

I hope it goes wonderfully. Oh, haha, and I was thinking, during the parts you wish to ignore, you and your sister should just turn sideways and whisper wildly to each other and about just anything, and then if people glare at you you can just stare innocently back at them, and smirk a great deal, and I think it would pass the time quite agreeably.
(Sorry. I was having fun imagining that. :P)

Cove Girl said...

I have seen it live and you're in for a real treat!

Holly said...

Why have you chosen not to see it at the cinemeas, but instead on DVD?
Just curious, because it's an absoutlely amazing experience to see it at the movies! :)