Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Victorian Fans


It is with great pleasure that I announce the formation of a brand-new blog!  My dear friend Lily and I have given some small assistance to our friends Fanny Thornton and Fanny Dorrit, who were anxious to set up a blog of their own.  We've helped them to choose a domain name, pick out a background, settled several squabbles over whose face should appear on the header (we ended up compromising at last) and even helped them take a few personality quizzes so their blog readers could get to know them a bit better.  And now The Victorian Fans has been made public so that all you lovely people can read what Miss Thornton and Miss Dorrit have to say.

Miss Dorrit is in the midst of detailing her family's trip to the Continent, while Miss Thornton bewails being stuck in the dirty, smoky hole of Milton.  Want to find out what happens to them?  Then head over and take a look-- and do hit that little "follow" button so you'll get updates!  (That was not a shameless plug.  No, it was not.)  You won't be able to comment, I'm afraid, as comments are restricted only to fellow fictional characters, but don't forget to take a look at the comments anyway to further your amusement.

What are you waiting for, my dahlings?  Go check it out!

5 comments:

Kirsten Fichter said...

Fanny and Fanny! :D What fun!!!

Maria said...

I won't say I don't wonder at your and Lily's choice of 'friends', but seriously, the Victorian Fans looks like it'll be a lovely blog (I'm keeping myself from looking at it until I've written this comment or it'll never get posted!) apart from whatever squabbles the two Fannys might have.

Oh, and by the way, I wonder what Miss Thornton thinks of Amy Dorrit and what Miss Dorrit thinks of Mr. Thornton. That would be fun to find out.

Unknown said...

LOVELY! :P Love the name ... and the theme.

Jujube said...

It's the two Fannys! How delightful (even if they are such annoying characters). I shall pass by their blog.

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

How delightful! I'm definitely following!
I read all of the posts and comments up so far and enjoyed them immensely! The comments from period drama characters are hilarious! :)