Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More Love

"And wove, twue wove, will fowwow you fowevah... So tweazhuh youh wove."
~The Impressive Clergyman, The Princess Bride 

I had a lovely, long, thoughtful post planned out for Valentine's Day.  It was heartwarming and happy and warm and fuzzy... and it was all in my head, with nothing actually typed into, you know, an actual blog post.

Then I got sick.  (So romantical.)  And the idea for a long, wordy, well-thought-out Valentine's Day post went plopping out the window.

So, dear friends, I won't be writing anything truly thoughtful today, because it's all I can do to keep my eyes open long enough to type THIS.  But I can't let this holiday go unnoticed, so I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs about true love.  And maybe next year I'll be back with some slightly more organized thoughts.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful song! I actually have heard it before, sung by the John Marshall Family. :-)
Hope you feel better very soon!

Melody said...

Hahaha, you said "romantical"... =D

Ooh! Pretty song. =) Nice background music, too. (This is Very Important.) Nice words too! How come you never sended this to me? haha ;-)

Again, my dear, I'm so sorry you're feeling ill! Isn't it awful? It's like, you want to be online typing things because it's a diversion, but at the same time it is very exhausting and you can't think. :-/

Victoria said...

Hope you feel better!
- Victoria

Anonymous said...

HI!! This is Payton, a.k.a. country girl, from Dirt and Dickens. =) Thank you for following my blog! Yours is fabulous! I look forward to more of your posts in the future.

Isabel said...

Happy Valentine's Day, my dear friend! Have some tea, rest, and I hope you feel well soon!

Anonymous said...

My most humble thanks for adding my button to your blog! =)

Alexandra said...

Happy (late) Valentine's! Hope you're feeling better! :-)

Melody said...

Heehee... so today in the car with one of my sisters, I remembered the top comment on this post about having heard it on a John Marshall family CD, because that's what we were listening to at the time, and it made me think of this, and one of the songs I thought might be this one, so I came and checked, and it was, and now I'm telling you tootuz I am Nonsensical. ;-)